[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
PackersPlanet.com • View topic - The Urinal

The Urinal

Have a drink, or five, and speak your mind!

Moderators: Lord Football, JustJeff

The Urinal

Postby get louder at lambeau » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:11 pm

By popular demand, there is now a new section to the PackersPlanet forums- The Urinal.

The Urinal is for the stuff that is not fit for public consumption, or is just stupid and gross, etc.

This will allow the refs to move any threads that cross the line, as opposed to deleting them. This way, the gray area isn't as big of a deal, and you can get as nasty as you want in the new area.

Try to keep that kind of stuff in The Urinal from now on, and please wash your hands before returning to the other forums. Thank you.

Cheers! :partyman:
get louder at lambeau
Commissioner

Postby Dirty Sanchez » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:45 pm

That is a great idea! That way nobody, including those who have a twisted sense of humor will feel offended.

This forum is getting better by the day.
Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick

Postby Rico » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:17 am

This site continues to excell and go beyond anythig on the web.
Rico
MVP

Postby packelo » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:58 am

Good call Louder, the "Urinal", thats appropriate. Should keep the faint of heart happy also.
Don't confuse me with the facts....... my mind is made up.
packelo
Pro Bowl Alternate

Postby PackIzBack » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:08 am

I agree Doodz

I love the way this forum is evolving and hats off to Get Louder for keeping an open mind and actually listening to the members.

I'm not sure where the future growth will come from as far as members unless more people join me in spamming the hell out of Packernews and other sites but even if it stays like it is now I won't complain.

I like the group of guys we have on the roster, everyone brings a little something different to the party.
PackIzBack
Referee

Postby theoriginalkwhoppa » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:46 am

Props to you louder. An option like this would never, ever fly @ packersnews because of it's public nature. I would have called it the port-a-potty though :wink:
"I don't deal with psychos. I put'em away."

-Cobretti (Cobra)
theoriginalkwhoppa
Pro Bowler- Starter

Postby in_a_coma » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:23 am

Marano17 needs to read this. :wink:

BTW, GLAL is doing a hell of a job with this site.

Keep on keeping on GLAL!!! :wink:
Where does my signature go?
in_a_coma
Second Stringer

Postby PackIzBack » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:31 am

GLAL ?

That doesn't look right at all, how about something trendy like G Loud ?
PackIzBack
Referee

Postby in_a_coma » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:36 am

What the fuck does it matter? :? I didnt know there was a particular way of placing someones initials.

get_louder_at_lambeau knows who I'm talking about.

fuck the pettiness.
in_a_coma
Second Stringer

Postby PackIzBack » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:39 am

Somebody a little uptight this morning ? I wasn't ragging on you man I was just making conversation.
PackIzBack
Referee

Postby in_a_coma » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:52 am

I really didnt mean to take it personal, but I get the same shit over at packersnews all the time. Just seemed like u were ragging. Sorry.

And yea, with 2 boys and a girl bugging the shit out of me this morning and for the next two weeks, I am a little more uptight this morning. No harm done PackIzBack. :mrgreen:
in_a_coma
Second Stringer

Postby theoriginalkwhoppa » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:07 am

Sounds like you need a jack and coke!

:twisted:

-Cobretti (Cobra)
theoriginalkwhoppa
Pro Bowler- Starter

Postby theoriginalkwhoppa » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:07 am

-Cobretti (Cobra)
theoriginalkwhoppa
Pro Bowler- Starter

Postby PackIzBack » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:41 am

PackIzBack
Referee

Postby snevets » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:12 pm

GLAL, what a great idea, thanks for listening to us, and I must say< i totally love this site, and the way you run it. It is very refreshing to see after the way PN is run.
snevets
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Pub Talk- MOSTLY UNCENSORED