packersplanet.com Forum Index -> Packers Talk- MOSTLY UNCENSORED -> Arizona

Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post
Author Message
PackFanNChiTown
1st Ballot Hall of Famer


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 2418
Location: Courts of Chaos


Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:04 pm
Reply with quote
Went pretty much as expected, though the additional injuries didn't help. It was dumb putting Nelson back in, let's hope he can get healthy before the Lions game b/c they're going to need him back.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Posts: 6177


Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 pm
Reply with quote
PackFanNChiTown wrote:
Went pretty much as expected, though the additional injuries didn't help. It was dumb putting Nelson back in, let's hope he can get healthy before the Lions game b/c they're going to need him back.


Yep. Considering how well they ran the ball, the Nelson decision didn't work out as he got another injury. This season is turning into 2010 with the injuries, which turned out OK in the end. Perfect time for the bye and Cobb is electric.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Carl Gerbschmidt
Formerly Known As MNPackfan


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 4036
Location: Central MN


Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:41 pm
Reply with quote
Anyone who that thought I was crazy for ripping the shit out of Missing can pretty much suck my dick at this point. Laughing

_________________
The LA Vikings Will Still Suck
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Posts: 6177


Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:50 pm
Reply with quote
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
Anyone who that thought I was crazy for ripping the shit out of Missing can pretty much suck my dick at this point. Laughing


Hey, at least he made one today and was perfect on all of his Xtra's. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
PackFanNChiTown
1st Ballot Hall of Famer


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 2418
Location: Courts of Chaos


Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:37 pm
Reply with quote
I was frustrated with Crosby as well though yes he was 1-1. On a side note I tell everyone you call him Missing and they like the nickname.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Carl Gerbschmidt
Formerly Known As MNPackfan


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 4036
Location: Central MN


Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:37 pm
Reply with quote
Missing Fucking Crosby is his proper name, and he sucks balls.

_________________
The LA Vikings Will Still Suck
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick


Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 6828
Location: In A Van Down By The River


Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 pm
Reply with quote
Solid game and we won. Concerned about CM3 and Jordy, though. Any word on them?

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
glorydays
2-Time Pro Bowler


Joined: 28 Dec 2007
Posts: 575
Location: Ohio


Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 am
Reply with quote
Nice to see the run game starting to get goin.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Carl Gerbschmidt
Formerly Known As MNPackfan


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 4036
Location: Central MN


Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 am
Reply with quote
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
I hope things go well, I am thinking the Packers have a break out game and rush for 150 yards. Packers 49 Cardinals 6.


I believe I did predict the rushing yards total pretty close. I just have a few things I need to clean up to predict the score better. Laughing

_________________
The LA Vikings Will Still Suck
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
wuollebear
Pro Bowler- Reserve


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 297
Location: Wenatchee, Wa.


Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:49 pm
Reply with quote
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Solid game and we won. Concerned about CM3 and Jordy, though. Any word on them?


Matthews out 2 to 3 weeks, just heard on ESPN

_________________
Lombardi- What the Hell is going on out here?!?!
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick


Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 6828
Location: In A Van Down By The River


Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:24 pm
Reply with quote
wuollebear wrote:
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Solid game and we won. Concerned about CM3 and Jordy, though. Any word on them?


Matthews out 2 to 3 weeks, just heard on ESPN
It's going to be a high scoring game against Detroit.

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
FAN
Formerly Known as Fan59


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 6241
Location: here


Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:17 am
Reply with quote
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
Missing Fucking Crosby is his proper name, and he sucks balls.


His heads not right, his muscle memory is off, his approach to the ball is to inside out, thats why he's hooking them, could be a result of Mac only sending him in on long kicks, What missing needs is to go back to basics, and get his tech right, and timing down, the kids a good kicker.

you always complain when he has a rough outing, never hear ya give him a pat on the back when he does well. Laughing

_________________
______________
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Carl Gerbschmidt
Formerly Known As MNPackfan


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 4036
Location: Central MN


Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:24 am
Reply with quote
FAN wrote:
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
Missing Fucking Crosby is his proper name, and he sucks balls.


His heads not right, his muscle memory is off, his approach to the ball is to inside out, thats why he's hooking them, could be a result of Mac only sending him in on long kicks, What missing needs is to go back to basics, and get his tech right, and timing down, the kids a good kicker.

you always complain when he has a rough outing, never hear ya give him a pat on the back when he does well. Laughing


Missing needs to reach down and check and see if his balls fell off. Fan you only talk about kickers when they fuck up. Kickers are a required part of the game kinda like pads on the goal posts. Another thing Fan the kid is not a good kicker a good kicker makes the difficult pressure kicks missing never has done that. He has missed more game winning kicks than he has made.

_________________
The LA Vikings Will Still Suck
View user's profile Send private message
 

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


phpBB skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Top of Page