packersplanet.com Forum Index -> Packers Talk- MOSTLY UNCENSORED -> Arizona

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post Arizona
Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 am
So which Packer team will we see? The well oiled machine that dissected the Rams and the Texans? Or the uninspired and inept team we saw last week and against Indy?

After watching Arizona against the 49ers I have to believe this will be a low scoring game either way and Rodgers will be on his back most of the game. But at the same time Arizona will be unable to move the ball.

So it will come down to Carl's buddy redeeming himself with three FG's.

Packers 9
Cards 7

PackFanNChiTown
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:30 am
The team that lost to Indy has been upgraded. Whatever mental issues they had going on have been fixed and this team is starting to return to form.

Will they be the team that defeated Houston? Not if Jennings and Nelson are both out, along with our other key starters. Will they still have the talent necessary to defeat the Cardinals? Yep, and they will.

We're going to enter the bye at 6-3 and take some much-needed rest to get as many of our starters back as we can. Then we enter the gauntlet that is the last seven games. Six games are NFC and five are division.

The Vikings, Lions and especially the Bears face the same tough teams so this will be one of the most hard-fought seasons in recent history for the NFC North.

I believe the Packers will win the division.

Carl Gerbschmidt
Formerly Known As MNPackfan

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:51 am
I hope things go well, I am thinking the Packers have a break out game and rush for 150 yards. Packers 49 Cardinals 6.

Bus Cook
Fucktard Hall of Famer
Fucktard Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:53 am
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
I hope things go well, I am thinking the Packers have a break out game and rush for 150 yards. Packers 49 Cardinals 6.

I see the same breakout but at 70 yards.

24 - 14

Dirty Sanchez

Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:05 pm
Aaron did seem to be able to find Jones in the second half last week. Also, Driver and Boykin shook off the rust and started catching balls. So it's possible that they'll be able to overcome the loss of Jordy and Jennings. But then the Arizona defense is much better than the Jags too.

PackFanNChiTown
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm
I think they're down to their 3rd string QB and the O-Line is in shambles.

Pippen
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:52 pm
Arizona is not a good team and we play at home and fucking Bears are 2 games ahead...we better win this one, because after the BYE we are on the road in DET and you can lose that one pretty quickly.

We are 5-3 and in a comfortable position at season's halftime. We are still in distance with the Bears, we are still in a potential Wildcard race, heck, we could still end up No. 1 seed in the NFC, but one more Indy-like disaster could shift the season to the worse. It's a tense time.

Dirty Sanchez

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:33 am
PackFanNChiTown wrote:
I think they're down to their 3rd string QB and the O-Line is in shambles.
I hope the Packers aren't thinking this or we'll see another effort like last week. The Cardinals have lost 4 in a row and the Whisenhunt just tore them a new one after getting pummeled by the 49ers. This is a do or die game for them and there is nothing more dangerous than a team with its back against the wall.

Jacksonville was supposed to be the worst on both sides of the ball yet they moved the ball better than us and frustrated our offense. We put up that kind of effort against the Cardinals and it will be a long day. Or if we play up to our ability, we run away with this one.

PackFanNChiTown
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:03 am
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
I hope the Packers aren't thinking this or we'll see another effort like last week. The Cardinals have lost 4 in a row and the Whisenhunt just tore them a new one after getting pummeled by the 49ers. This is a do or die game for them and there is nothing more dangerous than a team with its back against the wall.

Jacksonville was supposed to be the worst on both sides of the ball yet they moved the ball better than us and frustrated our offense. We put up that kind of effort against the Cardinals and it will be a long day. Or if we play up to our ability, we run away with this one.

This team isn't at the point where they can be overconfident and I think the team realizes that. Our defense stepped up and kept JAX from the end zone when it mattered, that despite starters being out on both sides and a rookie at CB. I don't like the fact we seemed to abandon the slant once again, especially with Newhouse struggling again.

Nelson will likely be out again but I think Driver has what it takes to fill that gap nicely. I have no idea about Boynkin as yet.

We'll win this one, it might not be pretty though. Get into the bye, get those who can be healed healthy again, and come out of the chute ready to run the gauntlet. Seven games left, six against NFC opponents and five against division teams.

Marano 20
Egotistical Assclown

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:31 pm
This game will go as far as Jeff Saturday, yes I said it, Jeff Saturday can take it. Arizona has an emerging superstar in Darryl Washington who is a beast with 8 sacks. The dude creates constant pressure up the middle and has 8 sacks on the season already.

Arizona has a real solid defense but their offense is pathetic. If they score more than 20, we have problems. Theyre starting a 5'7 170lb running back and John Skelton is the QB. If there is even one play where Fitzgerald goes against single coverage, Dom Capers is an idiot.

That being said

Packers 35
Cardinals 16

Dirty Sanchez

Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:38 pm
Marano 20 wrote:
This game will go as far as Jeff Saturday, yes I said it, Jeff Saturday can take it. Arizona has an emerging superstar in Darryl Washington who is a beast with 8 sacks. The dude creates constant pressure up the middle and has 8 sacks on the season already.

Arizona has a real solid defense but their offense is pathetic. If they score more than 20, we have problems. Theyre starting a 5'7 170lb running back and John Skelton is the QB. If there is even one play where Fitzgerald goes against single coverage, Dom Capers is an idiot.

That being said

Packers 35
Cardinals 16
At least 7 of those 16 points will be the result of a blown assignment running a three man front and soft zone coverage on third and 20.

itsoez
Disenchanted Wise-Ass

Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:04 am
It's going to be in the air all day, kind of thinking moderate scoring. The Cards always play us tough going back decades, no matter the weather. A slip to the crisp 44 degree air at kickoff, errant spinkles, could be a slick track Give me 27-17, because Crosby's gonna shank one from 46 yards or so.

A couple turnovers, you know, there ya go. And Finley's going to get his lid taken off.

Bus Cook
Fucktard Hall of Famer
Fucktard Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:29 am
This will be a test of how we play in the cold. While not that cold, we should be able to out cold the Cardinals. Dome and Southwest team.

Dirty Sanchez

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 am
I'm going to miss the game. Will it be recorded?

Bus Cook
Fucktard Hall of Famer
Fucktard Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:54 am
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
I'm going to miss the game. Will it be recorded?

You miss him, don't you?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: