packersplanet.com Forum Index -> Packers Talk- MOSTLY UNCENSORED -> Jennings having surgery, Jordy Nelson has tweaked hamstring

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PackerFanInSanDiego
Starter

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:02 am
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
PackerFanInSanDiego wrote:
I don't get it with all the hammie injuries especially during practice. What do the conditioning coaches do? Nothing? And I thought there was to be zero replies to any of Pippies posts?

The OP was Lord.
duh, I was referring to Pippie not the OP

PackerFanInSanDiego
Starter

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:08 am
now Kuhn is out with a bad hammie..WTF!!!!

http://www.packers.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.nfl.com/injuries

BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:44 pm
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
I don't get it with all the hammie injuries especially during practice. What do the conditioning coaches do? Nothing? And I thought there was to be zero replies to any of Pippies posts?

The OP was Lord.
duh, I was referring to Pippie not the OP

What do you care? A Pipcott isn't going to get him banned.

FAN
Formerly Known as Fan59

Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:01 pm
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
FAN wrote:
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:

The OP was Lord.

Yea, the only mention of Pip was from the person complaining about responding to him. Laughing On the conditioning coaches, yea let's blame them for the injuries, eh? Gotta blame somebody.

Yep, this is all Campens fault, that bitch Laughing

Listen to Carl, cut by two teams in one year, who was the other? he wasn't on our team to get cut, look he's probanbly the best out there, and he is better than Green, now you can sit and hope thats not so, and it may not be long term, but right now, unless there has been a huge dropoff from last year, then he is, what do we have to lose sihgning him to the minimum?

Listen to Fan wanting to go garage sale shopping for a running back at league minimum.

whatever works better than Green running into the backs of his blockers, no, we'll just keep plugging along with Green and when Benson gets back (if that ever happens) we'll try him again.

you win, or did you? many seem satisfied with status quo, Grants a option, but hopefully this oline now has found mid season form and the blocking will help either back run better.

every year it's like this, run blocking sucks early, then slightly improves, so hopefully where getting to that slightly improved state now that the season is half over, I mean how in the Sam Hell is that acceptable?

BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:25 pm
FAN wrote:
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
FAN wrote:
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:

The OP was Lord.

Yea, the only mention of Pip was from the person complaining about responding to him. Laughing On the conditioning coaches, yea let's blame them for the injuries, eh? Gotta blame somebody.

Yep, this is all Campens fault, that bitch Laughing

Listen to Carl, cut by two teams in one year, who was the other? he wasn't on our team to get cut, look he's probanbly the best out there, and he is better than Green, now you can sit and hope thats not so, and it may not be long term, but right now, unless there has been a huge dropoff from last year, then he is, what do we have to lose sihgning him to the minimum?

Listen to Fan wanting to go garage sale shopping for a running back at league minimum.

whatever works better than Green running into the backs of his blockers, no, we'll just keep plugging along with Green and when Benson gets back (if that ever happens) we'll try him again.

you win, or did you? many seem satisfied with status quo, Grants a option, but hopefully this oline now has found mid season form and the blocking will help either back run better.

every year it's like this, run blocking sucks early, then slightly improves, so hopefully where getting to that slightly improved state now that the season is half over, I mean how in the Sam Hell is that acceptable?

If I was obssessed with football as it was in the 1970's I guess I'd be concerned. Green Bay under MM is a passing team Fan, might as well enjoy the ride. I am. Bong

Carl Gerbschmidt
Formerly Known As MNPackfan

Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:54 pm
Enjoy it all to hell until the playoffs and heaven forbid the Giants come to town.

BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:33 pm
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
Enjoy it all to hell until the playoffs and heaven forbid the Giants come to town.

I will; just like last year. Laughing I'm not going to piss and moan after a win led by the offense. Not that the D was bad either. The Giants game was so 2011. Ask the 49-ers how their running game and lousy passing game beat the Giants in the NFC Champion game.

Bus Cook
Fucktard Hall of Famer
Fucktard Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:08 am
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:

I will; just like last year. Laughing I'm not going to piss and moan after a win led by the offense. Not that the D was bad either. The Giants game was so 2011. Ask the 49-ers how their running game and lousy passing game beat the Giants in the NFC Champion game.

You clearly didn't watch that game. If any one factor had to do with the 49ers losing, it was not their running game, unless you are the one person on the planet that includes the return game as part of the running game. That game was solidly won by the 49ers if not for TWO returns fumbled by the same guy. But then again you complained about our former QB costing us a game that was clearly lost by Al Harris and our refusal to double cover Plaxico Burress.

BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 am
Bus Cook wrote:
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:

You clearly didn't watch that game. If any one factor had to do with the 49ers losing, it was not their running game, unless you are the one person on the planet that includes the return game as part of the running game. That game was solidly won by the 49ers if not for TWO returns fumbled by the same guy. But then again you complained about our former QB costing us a game that was clearly lost by Al Harris and our refusal to double cover Plaxico Burress.

Oh, I clearly did. My point was their sterling running game couldn't save them when, even after the two turnovers, any semblance of a passing game would have sufficed. How many points did they score. And, Bus, it's not like you to alabi with turnovers from ST's. Wink

The last team to win the SB built early 70's style (strong defense, conservative, run-oriented offense) was the Ravens over a decade ago.

FAN
Formerly Known as Fan59

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:04 am
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
Bus Cook wrote:
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:

Oh, I clearly did. My point was their sterling running game couldn't save them when, even after the two turnovers, any semblance of a passing game would have sufficed. How many points did they score. And, Bus, it's not like you to alabi with turnovers from ST's. Wink

The last team to win the SB built early 70's style (strong defense, conservative, run-oriented offense) was the Ravens over a decade ago.

Boyd quit dealing in extremes, who here ever asked for a run dominate offense? not me, and not ever, what I'am looking for is consistant blocking, and a half assed back to run through the holes, and possibly 25 carries a game, possibly a 4.0 YPC, that is not a lot to ask for, be realistic instead of one extreme to the other.

BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:07 am
FAN wrote:
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
Bus Cook wrote:
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:

Boyd quit dealing in extremes, who here ever asked for a run dominate offense? not me, and not ever, what I'am looking for is consistant blocking, and a half assed back to run through the holes, and possibly 25 carries a game, possibly a 4.0 YPC, that is not a lot to ask for, be realistic instead of one extreme to the other.

They ran the ball 25 times, last week. Seems to me no matter how much Mccartyhy runs the ball it's never enough---hence my "extremist" responses. The complaining has been consistent for years in this area---so what am I to make of it other than a portion of the fans will never warm to McCarthy's offense and always be torching and pitchforking for an offense resembling the early '70's days of John Brockington and McArthur Lane?

Point taken though, Yoop, on the running backs. The current group isn't very impressive. Green was taken with the pick many wanted to trade to Buffalo for Lynch. At the moment, you have the last laugh on that one.

FAN
Formerly Known as Fan59

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:58 pm
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
FAN wrote:
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
Bus Cook wrote:
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:

They ran the ball 25 times, last week. Seems to me no matter how much Mccartyhy runs the ball it's never enough---hence my "extremist" responses. The complaining has been consistent for years in this area---so what am I to make of it other than a portion of the fans will never warm to McCarthy's offense and always be torching and pitchforking for an offense resembling the early '70's days of John Brockington and McArthur Lane?

Point taken though, Yoop, on the running backs. The current group isn't very impressive. Green was taken with the pick many wanted to trade to Buffalo for Lynch. At the moment, you have the last laugh on that one.

one of those 70's offenses would have looked good today, again Aaron gets very little time to throw, and the run blocking was near extinct, couple good runs using EDS at TE, Saturday is a poor replacement at C, he's a big reason for our inside zone run fails, as well as any other blocking a C is responsible for, might as well put EDS in there he cant be any worse than what Saturday has shown.

I dont know whats going on with Aaron, he left a lot of throws on the table again today, of course players look covered when your QB is late on his reads and throws, but I will admit at times he was under heavy pressure.

Ugly win, and ugly play, but I'll take it. Wink

PackFanNChiTown
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:22 pm
Haven't had a decent RB for a long time. Is it worth it to go 2nd round at least for a RB in the next draft?

BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:50 pm
PackFanNChiTown wrote:
Haven't had a decent RB for a long time. Is it worth it to go 2nd round at least for a RB in the next draft?

Don't know if the round makes that much difference at RB, unless it's a guy like AP. Brandon Jackson was a late second round pick, Green third.

Maybe Green gets better with experience, but now he's still slipping, tripping over his lineman's feet and looking very average. Don't know what's up w/Starks other than his getting very little playing time.

Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:08 pm
From what I've seen of alex green so far i think Dimitri Nance would be a better option.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: