packersplanet.com Forum Index -> Packers Talk- MOSTLY UNCENSORED -> 13 TDS 2 INTS in last 3 games

Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Post 13 TDS 2 INTS in last 3 games
Author Message
Lord Football
Referee


Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 4056


Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:42 pm
Reply with quote
just sayin
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick


Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 6828
Location: In A Van Down By The River


Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 am
Reply with quote
He started getting into a groove second half. Hopefully that will continue because we'll need the firepower to match the numbers the rams will put up.

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
FAN
Formerly Known as Fan59


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 6241
Location: here


Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:33 pm
Reply with quote
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
He started getting into a groove second half. Hopefully that will continue because we'll need the firepower to match the numbers the rams will put up.


We'll be two scores up by the time the Rams Bus enters the parking lot Laughing

first opening drive TD this season, AR looked focused right from the start, the Rams and Jags should get our swagger back, I'am expecting 6-3 by the bye, rest a week and ready for a stretch of some more tough games, if we continue like last night we could run the table.

_________________
______________
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Posts: 6177


Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:20 pm
Reply with quote
FAN wrote:
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
He started getting into a groove second half. Hopefully that will continue because we'll need the firepower to match the numbers the rams will put up.


We'll be two scores up by the time the Rams Bus enters the parking lot Laughing

first opening drive TD this season, AR looked focused right from the start, the Rams and Jags should get our swagger back, I'am expecting 6-3 by the bye, rest a week and ready for a stretch of some more tough games, if we continue like last night we could run the table.


Time to start Quarless or Crabtree at TE. Think of the entertainment value of watching J. Michael Finley's ego explode his head.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick


Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 6828
Location: In A Van Down By The River


Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:46 am
Reply with quote
FAN wrote:
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
He started getting into a groove second half. Hopefully that will continue because we'll need the firepower to match the numbers the rams will put up.


We'll be two scores up by the time the Rams Bus enters the parking lot Laughing

first opening drive TD this season, AR looked focused right from the start, the Rams and Jags should get our swagger back, I'am expecting 6-3 by the bye, rest a week and ready for a stretch of some more tough games, if we continue like last night we could run the table.
I think we started out 3-3 during our Superbowl run too.

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Trudge_34
1st Ballot Hall of Famer


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 2788


Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:19 pm
Reply with quote
Odd that we got it together once the replacement refs got the fuck out...

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
texas
condescending nerd


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 5751
Location: Dallas


Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:17 pm
Reply with quote
Trudge_34 wrote:
Odd that we got it together once the replacement refs got the fuck out...


Imagine what playing by the rules does to our opponents. Fuck Seattle.

_________________
Bears still suck
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Posts: 6177


Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:57 pm
Reply with quote
texas wrote:
Trudge_34 wrote:
Odd that we got it together once the replacement refs got the fuck out...


Imagine what playing by the rules does to our opponents. Fuck Seattle.


Another big offensive explosion for the seahags---6 points. They'll be shooting for double digits next time. Pete carroll got screwed in his deal with the devil---"make me a mediocre NFL head coach forever" is not worth selling your soul for. Mike Shanahan could have told him that. Marvin Lewis, too. Bong
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Walty
Perennial Pro Bowler


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 961
Location: Washington DC


Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:18 am
Reply with quote
Lord Football, I've been wanting to ask you this for awhile. Are you, in fact, Corey Behnke?
View user's profile Send private message
 

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


phpBB skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Top of Page