packersplanet.com Forum Index -> Packers Talk- MOSTLY UNCENSORED -> Predictions for the rest of the year

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post Predictions for the rest of the year
Lord Football
Referee

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:08 pm
I started the year at 12 - 4. I just puked on myself and made this homer prediction

7 more wins
4 more loses

9 - 7 over all

Wild card if were lucky unless Rodgers starts looking like an MVP again

L Sun, Oct 14 @ Houston

L Sun, Oct 21 @ St. Louis

W Sun, Oct 28 vs Jacksonville

W Sun, Nov 4 vs Arizona

10 BYE WEEK

L Sun, Nov 18 @ Detroit

W Sun, Nov 25 @ New York

W Sun, Dec 2 vs Minnesota

W Sun, Dec 9 vs Detroit

L Sun, Dec 16 @ Chicago

W Sun, Dec 23 vsTennessee

W Sun, Dec 30 @ Minnesota

Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:13 pm
You're being way too optimistic. I say 6-10. Don't know what's wrong with Rodgers, but he's playing like it's 2007. How can one go from being the top QB in the league one year to absolute shit the next? It doesn't make sense. Right now I'm looking forward to the draft.

Post Season
packnut
2-Time Pro Bowler

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:19 pm
Well as I stated before, the Capers 3-4 is history. The spacing sucks and the game has passed him by. If you look at his coverages, they make no sense. IMO, he was always an over-rated coach. The Colts ran with ease to the outside where are D is at it's weakest.

Rodgers? Have no clue what has happened to him. It's obvious, he is not the same.

My biggest beef is with MM. He is suffering from "Mike Sherman" disease. He cannot adjust. He keeps going to the same shit like he's in shock what he calls is'nt working. One fucking screen today? How about a bubble screen for Cobb? A TE screen? GET FUCKING CREATIVE!

It's looking like 9-7 but if this sieve of a defense can't stop anyone, we're lucky with 8-8. I mean c'mon on this Andrew fucking Luck out there. The God damned Colts and again we have no answer. Fuck Capers and he can shove this 3-4 and all his packages right up his old tired ass.........

PackerFanInSanDiego
Starter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:41 pm
It's gotta be rigged.what else is the explanation? Face it, Packers are overrated. I see them winning 3 more games,,,,,this sucks

Post Re: Season
BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:24 pm
packnut wrote:
Well as I stated before, the Capers 3-4 is history. The spacing sucks and the game has passed him by. If you look at his coverages, they make no sense. IMO, he was always an over-rated coach. The Colts ran with ease to the outside where are D is at it's weakest.

Rodgers? Have no clue what has happened to him. It's obvious, he is not the same.

My biggest beef is with MM. He is suffering from "Mike Sherman" disease. He cannot adjust. He keeps going to the same shit like he's in shock what he calls is'nt working. One fucking screen today? How about a bubble screen for Cobb? A TE screen? GET FUCKING CREATIVE!

It's looking like 9-7 but if this sieve of a defense can't stop anyone, we're lucky with 8-8. I mean c'mon on this Andrew fucking Luck out there. The God damned Colts and again we have no answer. Fuck Capers and he can shove this 3-4 and all his packages right up his old tired ass.........

Spit

Actually, Luck's pretty good. Just ask Dom Capers.

They'll can Capers (he'll retire) if this doesn't improve, and could go back to a 4/3 next year. Perry at DE (where he belongs), with Raji, Worthy, Daniels, Wilson, Neal forming a very strong rotation inside. Dump the worthless AJ Hawk and put Bishop/Smith in the middle. The secondary---let the kids play and develop (Hayward, McMillan, House, Richardson.)

Carl Gerbschmidt
Formerly Known As MNPackfan

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:46 pm
I feel like a kid again being mocked and ridiculed by fucking viking fans.

Pippen
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:43 pm
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Don't know what's wrong with Rodgers, but he's playing like it's 2007.

Too many commercials, too many laid chicks between GB and Chico...the usual stuff I guess. But I haven't heard the experts bashing him, so I still give him the benefit of the doubt.

My prediction: 9-7. IF we make the playoffs with that we'll be dangerous, just like 2010/2011. I don't think we'll go over a wild card, we'll need to win our divison...well Minnesota is still non-settled enough, DET sucks worse than us and Cutler may find various ways to hurt his vagina, so one can still be optimistic. Remember: In the last couple of years the trend is that is doesn't matter at which seed you go into the postseason, but that you go at all...and we have still all chances and the talent to have realistic hope that they can turn it around. Maybe someone can leaking the rumor that No. 4 could be back, because THAT'd motivate No. 12 like nothin else^^.

FAN
Formerly Known as Fan59

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:09 pm
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
packnut wrote:

Spit

They'll can Capers (he'll retire) if this doesn't improve, and could go back to a 4/3 next year. Perry at DE (where he belongs), with Raji, Worthy, Daniels, Wilson, Neal forming a very strong rotation inside. Dump the worthless AJ Hawk and put Bishop/Smith in the middle. The secondary---let the kids play and develop (Hayward, McMillan, House, Richardson.)

Dom Capers scheme was not the problem today, player production was, neither of our safety's can cover, neither can Smith, it was a good move dropping Walden and moving Smith out, looks like a move we will see more of

whats the diff if Perry is hand up or down, he still rushing, theres nothing wrong with a 34 defense, players need to play well just like a 43 or neither produce.

Hawk has been playing pretty well, dont understand the beef, leads the team in tackles, and has been disruptive behind the LOS, your on a witch hunt again.

FAN
Formerly Known as Fan59

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:19 pm
Pippen wrote:
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Don't know what's wrong with Rodgers, but he's playing like it's 2007.

Too many commercials, too many laid chicks between GB and Chico...the usual stuff I guess. But I haven't heard the experts bashing him, so I still give him the benefit of the doubt.

My prediction: 9-7. IF we make the playoffs with that we'll be dangerous, just like 2010/2011. I don't think we'll go over a wild card, we'll need to win our divison...well Minnesota is still non-settled enough, DET sucks worse than us and Cutler may find various ways to hurt his vagina, so one can still be optimistic. Remember: In the last couple of years the trend is that is doesn't matter at which seed you go into the postseason, but that you go at all...and we have still all chances and the talent to have realistic hope that they can turn it around. Maybe someone can leaking the rumor that No. 4 could be back, because THAT'd motivate No. 12 like nothin else^^.

I know, every dang play is a commercial, oh, your talking about AR and GJ commercials and them being more concerned making them than playing well on the field Laughing I wish it was just that simple, AR is in a funk, he has never really looked comfortable all year, he seems to be getting it one series and it's gone the next, misses open recievers, holds the ball past the pitch point allowing closing time for the DB's, hard to put a finger on what is going through his head, he needs to work on some basic stuff, just make the read and throw the damn ball, nothing there than throw it away.

wuollebear
Pro Bowler- Reserve

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 pm
I figured 10-6 before the Colts game, now I say 9-7

Bus Cook
Fucktard Hall of Famer
Fucktard Hall of Famer

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:33 pm
wuollebear wrote:

Wow. You've really gone sour on the pack.

wuollebear
Pro Bowler- Reserve

Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:07 pm
Bus Cook wrote:
wuollebear wrote:

I know right.Subtracting 1 game from 10 left me with 9, I looked it up. I think we lose out on the playoffs

Bus Cook
Fucktard Hall of Famer
Fucktard Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 pm
wuollebear wrote:
Bus Cook wrote:
wuollebear wrote:

I know right.Subtracting 1 game from 10 left me with 9, I looked it up. I think we lose out on the playoffs

Playoffs?

Playoffs?

Marano 20
Egotistical Assclown

Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:32 pm
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
packnut wrote:

Spit

You want to switch to a 4-3 while having one of the best pass-rushing OLBs in the NFL?

Walty
Perennial Pro Bowler

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:31 am
W Sun, Oct 14 @ Houston

L Sun, Oct 21 @ St. Louis

W Sun, Oct 28 vs Jacksonville

W Sun, Nov 4 vs Arizona

10 BYE WEEK

W Sun, Nov 18 @ Detroit

W Sun, Nov 25 @ New York

W Sun, Dec 2 vs Minnesota

W Sun, Dec 9 vs Detroit

L Sun, Dec 16 @ Chicago

W Sun, Dec 23 vsTennessee

L Sun, Dec 30 @ Minnesota

I think this is the best case scenario. We'll probably lose one of the next two games. Let's just hope it's not both.

10-6 should get us into the playoffs. At best, we win a close wildcard game and then go home. That's without a 2010 type burst of fire, but you can't do that twice in 3 years.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: