packersplanet.com Forum Index -> Packers Talk- MOSTLY UNCENSORED -> Packers offense explained

Goto page Previous  1, 2
wuollebear
Pro Bowler- Reserve

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:55 pm
Lord Football wrote:
wuollebear wrote:
Was losing Phiibin that big of a factor? This offense looked off since game 1 of the pre season

I listened to the MM day after press conference and he said that the offense has not found it's rhythm at all this year including the preseason.

I guess that's stating the obvious but its on double M to figure this thing out

Well, MM better do it fast. With the Texans coming up, I dont see a quick fix on offense or the defense for that matter. They have the best RB tandem in the league, plus Andre Johnson stretching the field. Benson is ruled out, so I see the Texans pinning theirs back on Rodgers. This will not end well

Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:00 pm
wuollebear wrote:
Lord Football wrote:
wuollebear wrote:
Was losing Phiibin that big of a factor? This offense looked off since game 1 of the pre season

I listened to the MM day after press conference and he said that the offense has not found it's rhythm at all this year including the preseason.

I guess that's stating the obvious but its on double M to figure this thing out

Well, MM better do it fast. With the Texans coming up, I dont see a quick fix on offense or the defense for that matter. They have the best RB tandem in the league, plus Andre Johnson stretching the field. Benson is ruled out, so I see the Texans pinning theirs back on Rodgers. This will not end well
They could have a chance if MM gets his head out of his ass and thinks outside the box. Mix things up with screens, slants, draws, ect. In other words, open up the playbook and don't be so predicatable.

Right now I see a team that is lacking confidence and playing like it. But once they get the opposing defense on their heels and start believing in themselves, both the offense and defense will feed off of each other. Kind of like what the Colts did in the second half.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: