packersplanet.com Forum Index -> Packers Talk- MOSTLY UNCENSORED -> Missing Fucking Crosby

Post Missing Fucking Crosby
Carl Gerbschmidt
Formerly Known As MNPackfan

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:51 pm
Yep I am a little pissed, the fucker missed 2 today, should have known it was only a matter of time.

Lord Football
Referee

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 pm
I'm going to smoke some weed and listen to some tunes or I'm going to slit my wrist

tommygunn
2-Time Pro Bowler

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:05 pm
anti clutch never makes a game winner fuck

Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 pm
This was the worst game i have ever seen them play in a long time. How do you blow a 21-3 lead to a shitty team?

Lord Football
Referee

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:41 pm
Biggest blown lead since 1957

found this on twitter -

Quote:
For Crosby 50+ yds FG excuse makers: Last season from 50+ Janikowski 7 of 10, Akers 7 of 9, Dawson 7-8, Bironas 6 of 7, Gould 6 of 6, etc...

Pippen
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:53 pm
Even more alarming that it's not the first time Mason missed a long-but-doable clutch-FG, actually he never did if I am not mistaken. I wonder if that will influence MM to go more risk now to avoid Mason those 50+ FG's.

BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:13 pm
$3 million a year says Mason needs to make at least one of those today. Not that the game should have been that close.

Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:17 pm
if he made one of those, it goes into overtime. Where we would have lost anyway.

FAN
Formerly Known as Fan59

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:19 pm
Pippen wrote:
Even more alarming that it's not the first time Mason missed a long-but-doable clutch-FG, actually he never did if I am not mistaken. I wonder if that will influence MM to go more risk now to avoid Mason those 50+ FG's.

Mason only makes the 50 yarders when the game is socked away, he seems to always miss these clutch kicks. course if Cobb had his head on straight it wouldn't have been a 50 yarder, course that may not have mattered anyway, he duck hooked this one from the get go, just indicative of over all team play, and certainly AR, he lost this game to day, he switched out of 2 or 3 run plays early in the game and took advantage of the change, he did it a couple times in the second half and payed with a sack on one.

He looks like a guy that let prior success go to his head, just a shadow of how he looked so invincible a year ago at this time, I doubt we make the playoffs if this continues.

Post Crosby
packnut
2-Time Pro Bowler

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 pm
If you go back and look at how many game tying or game winning fg attempts Crosby has had in crunch time, he chokes 99% of the time. He is not a money kicker, never has been and never will be.

Carl Gerbschmidt
Formerly Known As MNPackfan

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 pm
I fucking hate kickers.

Pippen
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:26 pm
IMHO Mason makes too much money. He's a good kicker, but 3 Mio./y and not ONE do-or-die FG since 2007? But then again: How can Indy come close at all? I mean it's a lottery team, we play well in domes and it was almost a felt home game with many Pack fans, that's weird.

Interesting take from FAN here. I'm still not sold whether Rodgers doesn't play up to his level or if it's a more systematic thing with teams figuring out MM's offense (better) after all.

The good news is that in 2010 we had kind of a similiar situation and we know what came afterwards, so I'm still pretty optimistic, especially because I know we have the talent/potential.

BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 pm
Pippen wrote:
IMHO Mason makes too much money. He's a good kicker, but 3 Mio./y and not ONE do-or-die FG since 2007? But then again: How can Indy come close at all? I mean it's a lottery team, we play well in domes and it was almost a felt home game with many Pack fans, that's weird.

Interesting take from FAN here. I'm still not sold whether Rodgers doesn't play up to his level or if it's a more systematic thing with teams figuring out MM's offense (better) after all.

The good news is that in 2010 we had kind of a similiar situation and we know what came afterwards, so I'm still pretty optimistic, especially because I know we have the talent/potential.

Link

wuollebear
Pro Bowler- Reserve

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:15 pm
In his stellar post game press conference, Idiot boy said " The kick felt weird" No shit ya fuckin moron, it looed even weirder. Indoors with perfect conditions and he shanks it, not to mention his earlier miss. Time to start looking for a reliable, clutch kicker. Mastay is a beast, we need someone like the Rams kicker, cuz I am afraid these type of game winning situations will come up a few more times this season

Jump to: