packersplanet.com Forum Index -> Packers Talk- MOSTLY UNCENSORED -> Green Bay Packer over for supper

Post Green Bay Packer over for supper
flusher
Perennial Pro Bowler

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:58 pm
I don't post much anymore on this site because of the two little boys and working alot and I don't do much bragging but today I'm gonna brag alittle Smile

Last night my girlfriends daughter stopped over for supper and brought a friend of hers who plays for the Packers. I did a service call last month for him at his house and have met him a few times. Don't want to mention names (he likes keeping a small profile) but what a really nice guy. Very polite and well spoken. Been a Packer fan for 37 yrs and never thought in a million years I would have a player at my house to visit. Just thought I would share my little story.

Post Re: Green Bay Packer over for supper
Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:46 pm
flusher wrote:
I don't post much anymore on this site because of the two little boys and working alot and I don't do much bragging but today I'm gonna brag alittle Smile
Don't let Bus and Pippy keep you away from posting. I know they can be annoying, but it beats having to go out on a house call to take care of an Upper Decker.

Pippen
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi

Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:23 pm
flusher wrote:

Last night my girlfriends daughter stopped over for supper and brought a friend of hers who plays for the Packers. I did a service call last month for him at his house and have met him a few times. Don't want to mention names (he likes keeping a small profile) but what a really nice guy. Very polite and well spoken. Been a Packer fan for 37 yrs and never thought in a million years I would have a player at my house to visit. Just thought I would share my little story.

And the crypussy-award 2012 goes to...FLUSHER. Congrats, man, well done. See ya next year where u can sell us the next step, that is that TT is dating your daughter.

flusher
Perennial Pro Bowler

Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:41 pm
Dipshit pippen I guess I should have stated my TWO sons keep me busy. I suppose ur response comes with the territory of being an antagonistic little pricked. Stay original buddy.

Dirty Sanchez

Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:47 pm
flusher wrote:
Dipshit pippen I guess I should have stated my TWO sons keep me busy. I suppose ur response comes with the territory of being an antagonistic little pricked. Stay original buddy.
Yup. He thought you were talking about him and Bus.

FAN
Formerly Known as Fan59

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:06 pm
Pippen wrote:
flusher wrote:

And the crypussy-award 2012 goes to...FLUSHER. Congrats, man, well done. See ya next year where u can sell us the next step, that is that TT is dating your daughter.

self obsorbed people like you would automatically think he was talking about you, see what I mean, it's you against us, always has been with you pip, you didn't even show excitment for Flusher having a packer player over for supper, so there you hyjacked another thread, and you do it every fucking time, that shit drives posters away, who the fuck wants to come here and listen to you do that over and over and over for ever, not many obviously.

Great stuff Flusher, My uncle had Jim Taylor over for a BBQ, my family was there, I think I was 11 or so, his rookie year, what stuck out to me was his accent, and thats about all I remember, that southern drawl Laughing

PackerFanInSanDiego
Starter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 am
Pippen wrote:
flusher wrote:

name one member that will miss Pippen if he is banned?

PackFanNChiTown
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am
flusher wrote:

Not about to let the thread get hijacked by the troll. Congrats on the visit Flush, that was a real treat for you and your family.

I'm with my son, step daughter and her husband at the Colts game today. Looking forward to a solid victory for the Pack.

BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:43 am
flusher wrote:

Most of us picked up on that Flusher. Hope to see you here more often and congrats on the visit with the Packer. Offensive or defensive player? I hope it was a kicker---Carl will be jealous.

Bus Cook
Fucktard Hall of Famer
Fucktard Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:59 am
flusher wrote:

Don't give it away, but was he one of our great Olineman or our Pro Bowl inside LB?

Lord Football
Referee

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 am
That's a cool story Flusher. The closest I ever came to meeting a Packer player was I saw Al Harris and 3 others players at a strip club in GB after a game. Those guys had some fantastic "buck-tucking" moves that strippers don't let normal guys like myself do.

flusher
Perennial Pro Bowler

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:25 pm
I didnt ask for a picture or an autograph but I did ask "a couple" questions regarding teammates. He talked about how McCarthy took the major highroad re: the Seattle loss (which I guess the team took well) considering. McCarthy doesnt make excuses for anything. I asked about Charles Woodson (my fav player) and he said that guy is all about football 24/7. Kevin Greene is very intense in a positive way. Well liked among offense and defense.

I did some work for this guy a few weeks ago and he said he would like to treat me to a game with my father this season. thinking maybe the cardinal game if his family cant make it to green bay. Not gonna get my hopes up BUT if I do go and anybody from this site is there I promise a free beer Smile

Bus Cook
Fucktard Hall of Famer
Fucktard Hall of Famer

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:32 pm
flusher wrote:
I didnt ask for a picture or an autograph but I did ask "a couple" questions regarding teammates. He talked about how McCarthy took the major highroad re: the Seattle loss (which I guess the team took well) considering. McCarthy doesnt make excuses for anything. I asked about Charles Woodson (my fav player) and he said that guy is all about football 24/7. Kevin Greene is very intense in a positive way. Well liked among offense and defense.

I did some work for this guy a few weeks ago and he said he would like to treat me to a game with my father this season. thinking maybe the cardinal game if his family cant make it to green bay. Not gonna get my hopes up BUT if I do go and anybody from this site is there I promise a free beer Smile

You drink PBR

flusher
Perennial Pro Bowler

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:45 pm
no but if you want a pbr I will find a way lmao

Dirty Sanchez

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:54 pm
flusher wrote:
no but if you want a pbr I will find a way lmao
he only drinks Steel Reserve.

Jump to: