packersplanet.com Forum Index -> Packers Talk- MOSTLY UNCENSORED -> Bears Lions

Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Post Bears Lions
Author Message
Bus Cook
Fucktard Hall of Famer
Fucktard Hall of Famer


Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Not near that homo in my avatar


Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:30 pm
Reply with quote
Kind of weird getting to watch TWO division opponents, on a non Sunday. I root for anyone playing the Bears.

Who you going for? We are tied with the Lions.

_________________
The things you have to compromise to support TT.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Posts: 6177


Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:03 pm
Reply with quote
Gotta be tough for U Bus, choosing between your old team and new favorite team.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Bus Cook
Fucktard Hall of Famer
Fucktard Hall of Famer


Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Not near that homo in my avatar


Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:20 pm
Reply with quote
BradyPopped-Inga wrote:
Gotta be tough for U Bus, choosing between your old team and new favorite team.


What? The Vikings are playing!!!!!!

_________________
The things you have to compromise to support TT.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Pippen
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi
Eurotrash Neo-Nazi


Joined: 28 Dec 2007
Posts: 1709
Location: Sauerkrautland


Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:02 pm
Reply with quote
That's an easy choice: You gotta hope against the Bears. They are far more dangerous, because more experienced and overall talented than Detroit. Plus they are 2 games ahead of us.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick


Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 6828
Location: In A Van Down By The River


Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:20 pm
Reply with quote
Detroit is just doing everything they can to lose to a shitty Chicago team. we should be able to sweep both of them.

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
PackerFanInSanDiego
Starter


Joined: 12 Sep 2010
Posts: 113


Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:11 am
Reply with quote
OMG,just watched the highlights.....did the Lions give that game away or what? How many fumbles /turnovers did they have in the Redzone?
The Bears offense sucks....
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
PackFanNChiTown
1st Ballot Hall of Famer


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 2418
Location: Courts of Chaos


Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:51 am
Reply with quote
Lions are just a really bad team on offense. Their D was aggressive though which was nice.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Carl Gerbschmidt
Formerly Known As MNPackfan


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 4036
Location: Central MN


Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:03 am
Reply with quote
That hit on Jay, it touched me I, watched it happen and I felt a sensation of warmth and inner peace washing over me like a wave. I smile even thinking of it.

_________________
The LA Vikings Will Still Suck
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Dirty Sanchez
Formerly Known as Julie's Fuck Stick


Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 6828
Location: In A Van Down By The River


Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:18 am
Reply with quote
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
That hit on Jay, it touched me I, watched it happen and I felt a sensation of warmth and inner peace washing over me like a wave. I smile even thinking of it.
I really thought Suh took him out for good. But cutler's vagina withstood the pounding somehow.

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Bus Cook
Fucktard Hall of Famer
Fucktard Hall of Famer


Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Posts: 3106
Location: Not near that homo in my avatar


Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:38 am
Reply with quote
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
That hit on Jay, it touched me I, watched it happen and I felt a sensation of warmth and inner peace washing over me like a wave. I smile even thinking of it.
I really thought Suh took him out for good. But cutler's vagina withstood the pounding somehow.


When you bang a vagina long and hard enough, it eventually becomes leathery and rough, like a broken in catchers mitt.

_________________
The things you have to compromise to support TT.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
BradyPopped-Inga
1st Ballot Hall of Famer


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Posts: 6177


Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:46 pm
Reply with quote
Bus Cook wrote:
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
That hit on Jay, it touched me I, watched it happen and I felt a sensation of warmth and inner peace washing over me like a wave. I smile even thinking of it.
I really thought Suh took him out for good. But cutler's vagina withstood the pounding somehow.


When you bang a vagina long and hard enough, it eventually becomes leathery and rough, like a broken in catchers mitt.


Goota oil that thing or it will get dry and crack.
View user's profile Send private message
 

Post
Author Message
Lord Football
Referee


Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 4056


Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 pm
Reply with quote
Damn!


Link
View user's profile Send private message
 

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


phpBB skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Top of Page